Hi, I’m Syrus, Syrus Flames. My name was actually Cyber from the book Cyber Dragons, my mum was into it so much when I was born, eventually I got called Cyber. It took my dad a second to figure out that Cyber in Taiwanese means the b-word. So I got called Syrus instead. My family comes from Japan. My dad is a scientist working on ancient monsters called dragoon. He is completely mad about it, and when I said mad I mean mad. He has been called idiot a couple of times in the science world, personally I think he is. But that is before my dad’s research that turned us into monsters, ‘dragoon’ to be exact. ‘Our’ life changed. ‘We’ have to keep running away, away from ‘them’......
'Syrus Flames' The first story of DoSun. If you like the story and like to order one, comment below and tell us. The price is 0.50 cents which will be used for the expenses for the making of these stories and we promise you, you will not regret for buying it.
Writer of book: Jean Sun
Special Thanks: Ryan Do
.png)
Did you receive the stories?
ReplyDelete