2013-10-16

I drew my spear and got on my guard as I moved out of the tent. I stood next to a bush and listened for sounds to warn me as I looked around cautiously. A snap sound came from Yoko and Maiko’s end. I looked up and ran towards the sound. Once I arrived, I was surprised at what I was seeing. Yoko had dropped her weapons and walked towards a girl who I haven’t seen. This girl looked familiar in some way but I don’t seem to remember her. Maiko was in position ready to pounce but she was frozen in spot by what Yoko was doing. I started to run and jumper in front of Yoko. “What are you doing, you’re endangering all of us.” I whispered to Yoko
But she didn’t reply, she starred at the stranger. “Drop your spear, Syrus,” A voice ordered.
I turned to see the others had arrived. “Drop my spear?” I frowned. “But I’m defending us from a stranger.”

“She’s no stranger Syrus,” Sae said quietly as she starred at the girl.
“She’s your sister, Aki” Jasmine finished for her.
Has Syrus Flames seen the last of his disasters? No! more is yet to come.
So finish reading his book 3 to know all his disasters!
Writer: Jean Sun
Special Thanks: Ryan Do, Erfa Shahzad, Jamilah Biutitaman

No comments:

Post a Comment